Key Messages for Teach & Travel
- Teach & Travel is the most comprehensive resource center for educators who plan, authorize and implement group student travel.
- Teach &Travel is dedicated to helping educators understand the issues, trends and insights into the social and educational benefits of student travel throughout the world.
- The Teach & Travel website, TeachTravel.org, provides information and tools to make the process of organizing student trips easy, convenient and safe.
- Teach & Travel directs teachers to specialist student tour operators who help mitigate risk in travel planning.
- Teach & Travel is sponsored by Student Youth Travel Association ( SYTA), whose mission is to provide life enhancing travel experiences for students and establish quality and safety standards for travel providers.
Why Use a Tour Operator to Arrange Student Travel?
- Focus on logistics and partner with educators to enhance educational outcome.
- Are trained in health and safety operations and procedures.
- Save travel planners time, money.
- Have access to and relationships with Teach & Travel student travel product providers.
- Understand liability issues associated with student travel.
Why Use a SYTA Tour Operator?
- SYTA members are stewards of your travel funds
- Trained in risk management.
- Vetted and certified.
- Participate in continuing education.
- Practice transparency in financial arrangements.
- Focused and trained on health and safety.
- The majority can recommend travel insurance options.
- Members are educated on issues, trends and conditions specific to student travel.
- Operators can access special rates and access to travel products through long-term relationships, bulk purchasing contracts.
- SYTA is an international association committed to the advancement of the industry, professional and personal development.
- Members are education and committed to DEI in their own businesses and in the student travel industry.
- Members are promoting increased sustainability in their own operations and in the destinations they visit and with suppliers they use.