Frontiers North Adventures Presents:
SYTA’s 2023 Churchill Summer Adventure
AUGUST 21-26, 2023
The Program Includes:
• Round trip airfare from Winnipeg to Churchill
• Three nights accommodations in Churchill
• Churchill and area tour
• Beluga whale and Prince of Wales Fort tour
• Beluga Zodiac activity
• Dog cart excursion and interpretive program
• Full-day guided Tundra Buggy Adventure
• Post night accommodation in Winnipeg
• All transfers as indicated
• $200 Frontiers North Gift Certificate – exclusive to SYTA attendees
Price* Per Guest: $4,715
Single Supplement: $900
*Prices are in CAD, based on double occupancy. Price does not include taxes (8.5%), gratuities, alcoholic beverages or items of a personal nature.
Terms and Conditions:
At Time of Booking: $750 per person, due at time of booking.
120 Days Prior to Departure: Remaining balance of invoice.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Comprehensive travel insurance is mandatory. All bookings are confirmed on a space available basis.
All prices, applicable taxes, inclusions, itineraries, activities, dates and appearances may be subject to change at Frontiers North Adventures’ discretion due to circumstances beyond our control.
Evening orientation hosted by a Frontiers North representative at the Lakeview Signature by Wyndham Hotel located at the Winnipeg International Airport. Hotel arrangements to be confirmed on own.
Early morning flight from Winnipeg to Churchill. Upon arrival, enjoy a Churchill and area tour which will take guests past local and historical points of interest such as Cape Merry, the Polar Bear Holding Facility and the Inukshuk at Town Beach, weather permitting.
In the afternoon, guests are encouraged to visit the Itsanitaq Museum, home to one of Canada’s finest collection of Inuit carvings, kayaks and artifacts. Overnight in Churchill.
Join a guided Zodiac excursion in the Churchill River estuary to experience one of the largest beluga whale populations in the world.
In the afternoon, guests will enjoy a dog cart excursion hosted by a local resident and dog sledding expert. Guests have a chance to meet a friendly dog team, hear stories and enjoy a mile-long ride on a custom-made dog cart through the northern boreal forest. Overnight in Churchill.
This morning, guests will board a Transport Canada-approved vessel to view the beluga whales that migrate into the mouth of the Churchill River. Then, across the river, the group will tour Fort Prince of Wales National Historic Site of Canada, the oldest most northerly fort in the country.
This afternoon, guests are free to explore the Parks Canada Visitor Centre where guests will learn about the history, culture and wildlife of the area. Overnight in Churchill.
This morning, guests will be transferred to the Tundra Buggy® Dock for a full-day Tundra Buggy adventure in the Churchill Wildlife Management Area. Meandering over a system of established trails, guests will be given the opportunity to experience the area’s magnificent summer wildlife including caribou, arctic fox and ptarmigan. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the first of the polar bears returning to the area after wintering on the ice.
Enjoy the rest of the day as free time before being transferred to the Churchill Airport for an evening flight to Winnipeg.
Guests will check in for the evening at the Lakeview Signature by Wyndham Hotel, Winnipeg Airport. Overnight in Winnipeg.
Guests may depart Winnipeg at their leisure.
Ready to book your adventure?
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 800-663-9832 extension 302
Lazy Bear Expeditions
AUGUST 12-16, 2023
The SYTA rate without the pre and post Winnipeg nights would be $5,092.00 + applicable tax = $5,485.31 per person + a single supplement $840.00 per person + 5% GST if applicable.
This is a 20% discount and would include an additional dinner to our regular program as outlined below. We are working to upgrade the wording of the tour as well as our website.
The customized Ultimate Bears & Belugas Summer Adventure includes:
* 4 nights accommodations at the Lazy Bear Lodge
* Round trip Airfare from Winnipeg to Churchill return
* A 6-8 hour Hudson Bay Coastal Tour by boat with the opportunity to view polar bears
* 3-4 hour Summer Tundra Tour
* 3 hour boat tour to see our friendly beluga whales and the Prince of Wales Fort
* 2-3 hour Cultural and Heritage tour of the Churchill area, including historic Cape Merry and the Polar Bear Jail
* Breakfast after each night of your stay
* Lunch included on day of Hudson Bay Coastal tour
* Welcome and Farewell dinner entrée at the Lazy Bear Café (Vegetarian option available)
* Guide Services in Churchill
Please quote SYTA when booking. Contact Melissa to book directly.