Spanning the world, our International Affiliates have access to resources to support your student travel business.
This special community is open to Tour Operator* or Supplier** companies with office(s) outside of the United States. International Affiliates agree to abide by the SYTA Code of Ethics.
International Active Membership
International Associate Membership
|APPLICATION DOWNLOAD||APPLICATION DOWNLOAD|
As an International Affiliate, your company will receive:
SYTA’s benefits are designed to provide members with what you need to be at the forefront of our industry.
- Access to Industry Research, Education and Resources specific to student travel including: Recovery Resources, COVID Travel Toolkit, Safety Resource Center and more.
- Discounted rates for virtual events and education.
- Receipt of our bi-weekly electronic newsletter, eSYTA news, which keeps you informed of the latest industry news.
- Opportunity to earn certifications – Certified Student Travel Professional (CSTP) and/or Certified Student Travel Organization (CSTO)
Cost: $245 annually
(If an International Affiliate chooses to join SYTA as a full member, the company must meet the membership requirements and the cost paid may be applied toward the cost of a membership.)
* Tour Operators are classified as a SYTA Active member. Active membership applies to companies focused on selling customized student and youth group travel experiences (education, performance, language, service, sports, etc.) including group travel planners, tour operators, travel agencies and wholly owned subsidiaries of SYTA Active Member categories.
** Suppliers are classified as a SYTA Associate member. An associate member includes destination marketing organizations, convention and visitors bureaus, hotels, attractions, museums, restaurants, motor coach, airlines, insurance, receptive tour operators* and other suppliers who provide goods and services to tour operators. (*Receptive Tour Operators provide tourism products to tour operators in other markets as a business-to-business relationship; they sell to tour operators that send student groups to their destination).
- International Active Membership Application (PDF)
- International Associate Membership Application (PDF)
- International Affiliate Membership Information Form (PDF)
Code of Ethics
All members are committed to professionalism and integrity in student and youth travel. All companies adhere to SYTA’s Purposes, Goals, and Code of Ethics.