SYTA is the non-profit, professional trade association that promotes student & youth travel and seeks to foster integrity and professionalism among student and youth travel service providers. SYTA is “The Voice of Student and Youth Travel.®”
The Student & Youth Travel Association (SYTA) is the premier association of businesses dedicated to providing life enhancing travel experiences to students and young people. We instill confidence in our travelers by establishing quality and safety standards for travel providers, and we empower our members through advocacy, education, training and networking opportunities.
We help students and youth gain greater understanding of the world through the experience of travel.
SYTA’s Strategic Objectives
January 2017 – December 2020
- Organizational and business sustainability for SYTA and SYTA Youth Foundation
- Annually produce a conference that meets budget and attendees satisfaction goals as the premiere “Student Travel” industry event
- The SYTA Youth Foundation
- Strategic communications plan
- Membership retention and recruitment
- Optimize SYTA’s data to deliver value to members
- Update and promote the SYTA Accreditation Program
- Drive leading-edge research on Student Traveler trends and habits
- Be on the lookout for strategic opportunities
- Crisis, Safety and Terrorism Preparedness
- SYTA Advocacy Framework