The Student & Youth Travel Association (SYTA) provides resources and guidance to assist in rebuilding and growing your student travel business. SYTA provides members with education programs, crisis communications tools and safety resources, networking opportunities, business appointment sessions and more to support you in these unique times.
Associate Member Benefits
- Access to the members only website/portal where you can research and connect with other SYTA member tour operators and suppliers.
- Member only access to Industry Research, Webinars and other Resources including: Recovery Resources, Safety Resource Center, Education and more.
- Listing in Teach & Travel’s Educators’ Buyers’ Guide read by over 93,000 educators throughout North America. *The EBG is digitally updated twice a year and printed every fall.
- Receipt of our bi-weekly electronic newsletter, eSYTA news, which keeps you informed of the latest industry news.
- Full voting rights for electing SYTA leadership.
- Participation in committees and task forces.
- Opportunity to earn your Certified Student Travel Professional (CSTP) designation.
All members are committed to professionalism and integrity in student and youth travel. All companies adhere to SYTA’s Purposes, Goals, and Code of Ethics.