The Student & Youth Travel Association (SYTA) is here to help provide your business with resources and guidance to navigate these uncertain times. We continue to provide virtual education opportunities and crisis communication toolkits and a variety of support to our members to help grow and resolve the complicated issues that have resulted from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your Connection to the $5.6 Billion Dollar Student and Youth Travel Industry
For over 20 years, SYTA has been the leading association in the student travel industry. With access to over 1500 student travel professionals, SYTA has the global reach needed to connect to the student market. SYTA can tell your story, generate leads, reach your customers and help your organization deepen client relationships.
Associate membership is for companies with a need to grow, connect or establish business to business relationships with tour operators, group travel planners and travel agencies in the student market.
Members include but are not limited to attractions, hotels, restaurants, transportation, insurance, technology, financial services, destination marketing organizations, convention and visitors bureaus, state and provincial marketing organizations and international tourism boards.
Receptive Tour Operators that provide for incoming travelers booked through an out of area student tour operator or group travel planner.
International Tour Operators whose primary business function is to provide receptive tour operator services for inbound business to their area should apply as an associate member.
Associate Member Benefits
- Member rate for events, advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Guaranteed book of business appointments at the SYTA Annual Conference (register by early bird date)
- Visibility in SYTA’s Educators Buyers Guide as well as the online directory at syta.org.
- Access to members’ only website where you can research tour operators and suppliers.
- Member only Industry Research
- Electronic newsletter called eSYTA News (sent bi-weekly), which keeps you informed of what’s happening in the SYTA community.
- Opportunity to submit content for eSYTA News, Teach & Travel, our social media channels, and more.
- Participate and attend workshops and webinars to enhance your education of the industry.
- Earn your Certified Student Travel Professional (CSTP) designation or volunteer for a committee to get involved for personal or professional growth.
Associate – New Member!
$995 Annual Membership Dues
Total US $995
Associate Membership + Annual Conference
$995 Annual Membership Dues
$1,125 2021 Annual Conference Registration (1 appointment taker) Will be billed separately.
Total US $2,120
Once your application is processed, you will receive instructions to complete your conference registration.
All members are committed to professionalism and integrity in student and youth travel. All companies adhere to SYTA’s Purposes, Goals, and Code of Ethics.