Center for Student Travel Safety
The Center for Student Travel Safety is a non-profit, independent C-3 organization, working in partnership with SYTA to administer and grant SYTA certification programs. Together they provide education, training, and knowledge resources for its members in the areas of risk and incident management, emergency response plans, and overall safety practices that address the challenges of traveling student and youth groups globally.
About the Center
The Center for Student Travel Safety (CSTS) was founded in October of 2015 to help travel organizations address the challenges faced when traveling groups of students domestically or internationally.
The Center provides the following resources to travel organizations:
- Emergency Response Plan Development
- Travel Safety Standard Development & Implementation
- Family Assistance Planning
- Medical Information Collection and Processing Systems
- Incident Management Planning & Training
- On-call Support Service Packaging
- Student Travel Procedure Development & ADA Compliance
- Research and Trends
The Center for Student Travel Safety
2231 Crystal Drive, Suite 204
Arlington, VA 22202
Email: [email protected]
Click here to download the CSTS brochure.