The Student & Youth Travel Association (SYTA) provides resources and guidance to assist in rebuilding and growing your student travel business. To support your needs, SYTA provides members with education programs, crisis communications tools and safety resources, networking opportunities, business appointment sessions and more.
- Your company must have been in business for a minimum of 1 year.
- Your company maintains Professional Liability and/or Errors and Omissions insurance.
- Your company maintains Commercial General Liability insurance.
- Active membership applies to companies focused on selling customized student and youth group travel experiences (education, performance, language, service, sports, etc.) including group travel planners, tour operators, travel agencies and wholly-owned subsidiaries of SYTA Active Member categories.
- Agree to comply with the SYTA Code of Ethics
SYTA’s benefits are designed to provide active members with what you need to be at the forefront of our industry.
- Member only access to industry research, webinars and resources specific to student travel including: Recovery Resources, COVID Travel Toolkit, Safety Resource Center and more.
- Listing in Teach & Travel’s Educators’ Buyers’ Guide read by over 93,000 educators throughout North America. *The EBG is digitally updated twice a year and printed every fall.
- Discounted member rates for events, advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Access to the members only website/portal where you can research and connect with other SYTA member companies.
- Full voting rights for electing SYTA leadership.
- Participation in committees and task forces.
- Receipt of our bi-weekly electronic newsletter, eSYTA news, which keeps you informed of the latest industry news.
- Opportunity to earn your Certified Student Travel Professional (CSTP) designation.
- Opportunity to earn your Certified Student Travel Organization (CSTO) designation.
If growing or rebuilding your student travel business is a priority, SYTA will be there to assist you every step of the way. We welcome you to join SYTA by filling out the application below.
Code of Ethics
All members are committed to professionalism and integrity in student and youth travel. All companies adhere to SYTA’s Purposes, Goals, and Code of Ethics.