The Student & Youth Travel Association (SYTA) provides resources and guidance to assist in rebuilding and growing your student travel business. To support your needs, SYTA provides members education programs, crisis communications tools, networking opportunities, business appointment sessions and more.
As an association committed to rebuilding student travel, we have established new member requirements for 2021/2022 to meet the changing demands of the industry and our members.
Member requirements for 2021/2022
- Active member rate is $745 – Join today and your membership benefits will remain at the above rate through December 31, 2022.
- Your company has to be in business for a minimum of 1 year – Changed from a 3 year minimum.
- No longer require a minimum number of students or annual gross revenue.
- Active membership applies to companies focused on selling customized student and youth group travel experiences (education, performance, language, service, sports, etc.) including group travel planners, tour operators, travel agencies and wholly-owned subsidiaries of SYTA Active Member categories.
As you will see, SYTA has made it easier than ever before to join the association and receive all the benefits to help you succeed. SYTA’s benefits are designed to provide active members what they need to be at the forefront of our industry.
- Member only access to industry research, webinars and resources specific to student travel including: Recovery Resources, COVID Travel Toolkit, Safety Resource Center and more.
- Listing in Teach & Travel’s Educators’ Buyers’ Guide read by over 93,000 educators throughout North America.
- Member rates for events, advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Access to the members only website/portal where you can research and connect with other SYTA member tour operators and suppliers.
- Full voting rights for electing SYTA Leadership.
- Participation in committees and task forces.
- Receipt of our bi-weekly electronic newsletter, eSYTA news, which keeps you informed of the latest industry news.
- Opportunity to earn your Certified Student Travel Professional (CSTP) designation.
If growing or rebuilding your student travel business is a priority, SYTA will be there to assist you every step of the way. We welcome you to join SYTA by filling out the application below.
All members are committed to professionalism and integrity in student and youth travel. All companies adhere to SYTA’s Purposes, Goals, and Code of Ethics.