The SYTA Youth Foundation (SYF) is the 501(c)(3) philanthropic sister organization of the Student & Youth Travel Association (SYTA). SYF’s mission is to impact the lives of students and youth through travel experiences that change their lives. We believe that Travel Changes Young Live for Good!
What We Do
SYF provides access to travel opportunities for students and youth that would otherwise be unavailable due to family hardship, budget cuts in school systems or simply lack of the access to, or education about, travel as a learning experience.
How We Do What We Do
Through strategic partnerships, donors and initiatives like the Golf Classic, SYF does the following:
• Provides scholarships and financial aid for students and youth in need.
• Enriches the link between travel experiences and character development.
• Identifies opportunities that support the evolving needs of today’s youth.
• Designs and implements assistance projects to enhance social, cultural and educational experiences.
• Targets financial and alternative support resources to further fund SYF objectives.
• Acts as a vehicle for the many volunteer resources and funding capabilities available from SYTA members, the student and youth travel industry, the educational community and the public.
SYTA Youth Foundation
2231 Crystal Drive, Suite 204, Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: (703) 610-1263 | Fax: (703) 610-0270 | Email: [email protected]
©2020 Student & Youth Travel Association. All rights reserved.