The $295 registration fee includes round-trip transportation from the Golf Course, club rentals, green fees, SYTA Social, breakfast and luncheon. All proceeds support the SYTA Youth Foundation. Please note: The fair market value of the registration exceeds the registration fee, therefore no portion of the registration is tax deductible.
Golfers of all skill levels are encouraged to play.
Golf registration includes SYTA Social, transportation to the course from the Margaritaville Resort Orlando, breakfast upon arrival at the course, luncheon and awards ceremony, complimentary access to the beverage cart and contests on sponsored holes.
Club rentals are available for $50.00. When you register to play, you will have the option to rent your clubs.
Special Mulligan Package
- 20 Feet of Birdie String (string may be used as a continuation of a shot, must be tied off and that portion of the string may no longer be used)
- 1 Mulligan PER 9 (one do-over)
- 1 Power Drive PER 9 (Men may hit from ladies tee. Ladies hit from ladies tee and then throw the ball from where it lands to extend drive)
Please remember: Each player may use the ladies tees twice (1 per 9). Birdie string is not reusable, once the 20 feet is used, it is done! Unlimited Mulligan packages may be purchased per player. Please support the kids and have FUN!
Fan Registration (non-golfer)
All fans are welcome to come out and cheer on our golfers.
Fan registration includes transportation to the course from the Margaritaville Resort Orlando, breakfast at the course, reception, luncheon and awards ceremony and complimentary access to the beverage cart.
SYTA Social ONLY
Enjoy drinks, hors d’oeuvres and networking with your SYTA friends! Members and non-members are welcome to attend and the invitation may be extended to your Orlando area colleagues and clients.
Registration includes two drink tickets and hors d’oeuvres.
Adventure to the Wild Side of Florida Excursion
Experience the best that Wild Florida has to offer. Speed across the water on an Airboat, visit the Gator and Wildlife Park, and enjoy a freshly prepared Lunch.
Registration includes transportation, airboat ride, park admission, and lunch.
Local Sales Mission with Lunch (limited attendance)
This is a program for Associate members to connect with the adult market and international receptive operators based in the Orlando market.
Student Travel Forum
Prior to the Social, attendees may attend an education event facilitated by SYTA CEO, Carylann Assante on SYTA’s research study on the Student Travel Business Barometer which shares global and domestic data on the market and what you can expect for 2021.
Complimentary with all registrations
All members of a foursome tee off:
• The best ball is selected
• All players move their ball to the spot of the best shot
• Continue each shot by selecting the ‘best ball’ and playing in
• Men play from the White Tees and Ladies play from the Red Tees.
• You must use a minimum of one drive from each member of your team on the front nine AND the back nine.
First Place, Second Place and Third Place Teams
• Longest Drive Ladies
• Longest Drive Men
• Closest to the Pin Ladies
• Closest to the Pin Men
• Putting Contest*
• *All players will get (1) chance to win a special prize from SYTA! Donate $10 to the Foundation to try again and increase your chance of winning our putting contest AND participate in the 50/50 for a chance to win!
• Ball Drop
Special Mulligan Package: $50.00 per Package
Mulligan packages are available in advance online or at the course. All proceeds support the SYTA Youth Foundation.
• 20 Feet of Birdie String (string may be used as a continuation of a shot, must be tied off and that portion of the string may no longer be used)
• Each player may use the ladies tees twice.
• Birdie string is not reusable!
• Once the 20 feet is used, it is done!
• 1 Mulligan PER 9 (one do-over)
• 1 Power Drive PER 9 (Men may hit from ladies tee. Ladies hit from ladies tee and then throw the ball from where it lands to extend drive)
• Unlimited Mulligans Packages may be purchased per player. Support the Kids!
Golf Classic Attire
The golf classic may be a casual tournament, but everyone is encouraged to “sport” their favorite golf look or Margaritaville shirts.
Suggested golf attire:
• Men must wear collared shirts with sleeves, mid‐length shorts or pants.
• Women are asked to wear sleeved or sleeveless blouses of conservative design, mid‐length shorts or pants.
• Non‐metal spiked shoes must be worn while on the course. Clothing that is not appropriate includes: swimming attire, gym shorts, halter tops, tank tops, cut‐offs and other dress that is deemed inappropriate.
Kissimmee weather is warm, without being scorching hot. The average high is 89 degrees during the day and beautiful in the evening. Don’t forget sunscreen! Staff will keep you informed should any inclement weather impact the tournament, the morning of October 6th.
A special thanks to the generous support of Expedia, your local experts and Experience Kissimmee.
All proceeds from this event directly benefit the mission and work of the SYTA Youth Foundation.
SYTA Youth Foundation
2231 Crystal Drive, Suite 204, Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: (703) 610-1263 | Fax: (703) 610-0270 | Email: [email protected]
©2020 Student & Youth Travel Association. All rights reserved.