The SYTA Youth Foundation provides access to travel opportunities for students and youth that would otherwise be unavailable due to family hardship, budget cuts in school systems or simply lack of the access to, or education about, travel as a learning experience.
Through strategic partnerships and initiatives, SYF does the following:
- Provides scholarships and financial aid for students and youth in need.
- Enriches the link between travel experiences and character development.
- Identifies opportunities that support the evolving needs of today’s youth.
- Designs and implements assistance projects to enhance social, cultural and educational experiences.
- Targets financial and alternative support resources to further fund SYF objectives.
- Acts as a vehicle for the many volunteer resources and funding capabilities available from SYTA members, the student and youth travel industry, the educational community and the public.