Buyer and Seller appointment-takers have the opportunity to request appointments through the appointment portal. SYTA requests that Tour Operator members take a minimum of one book of appointments.
Appointment Portal – Schedules Now Available!
Final Appointment schedules are now available! All appointment-taking attendees should have received an email with Login ID and password information.
To access the appointment portal, click here.
SYTA’s Business Sessions offer 10-minute pre-scheduled appointments, where Buyers and Sellers obtain information and create business relationships. We have built in 2-minute breaks between each appointment.
Things To Know For Your Appointments:
- From the appointment schedule view, your video will automatically start at the beginning of each appointment. It might take up to 30 seconds to launch, depending on your internet speed.
- Allow access to your audio and video when prompted.
- Your appointment will automatically end after 10 minutes and you will be switched to the next appointment after the 2 minute break.
- If you accidentally close your video, simply click on “Start Appointment” button to rejoin the meeting
- When you receive a pop up warning with 1-minute left, begin wrapping up your current appointment.
In preparation for this virtual experience, please review the following in advance:
- Review your scheduled appointments.
- Ask, listen and share during your appointments.
- Read the company profiles in advance.
- Buyers can now view the Seller Profile Sales Sheets within their company profile, if one is uploaded.
- Prepare materials to share. Screen Sharing is an option.
- Come prepared with a list of questions you may have.
- Log into the appointment portal and click on “Test Virtual Communications” from the menu.
- Allow the system to use the camera and the mic.
- Start preparing materials to share – Screen Sharing is an option
- Buyers: be prepared with a list of your questions or needs
- Sellers: be prepared with information on your services and/or destinations
Testing Video & Audio – Please read the following carefully:
Click here for Virtual Appointment Guidelines.
Make sure you are prepared to do business by testing your audio, video, Internet connection, and firewall before your first virtual appointment. Learn about the features available during your appointments.
- Log into the appointment portal and click on “Test Virtual Communications” from the menu
- Allow the system to use the camera and the mic. You might need to go to your device settings for the browser and device to allow camera and microphone.
- Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox are the preferred browsers for Windows. Brave and Internet Explorer are known to have issues. Safari is the preferred browser on Mac and iPad.
- You must use a laptop, desktop computer, or newer models of the iPad to attend the virtual appointment sessions. Be aware that iPads will not allow you to share your screen. iPhones will not work.
- VPN/Firewall/Private Server: The appointment portal and video may NOT work. Please disconnect the VPN or Firewall server.
- While in your meetings, do not open the appointments page in more than ONE browser window or on multiple devices as it will cause feedback.