Registration now available! Click here.
(Until April 29, 2020)
(After April 29, 2020)
Tour Operator Member Rates:
|Tour Operator Taking Appointments*||$325||$425|
|Tour Operator NOT Taking Appointments||$555||$555|
|NEW Tour Operator Taking Appointments + Membership||$1015||$1015|
Non-Member Tour Operator Rates:
|First Time Tour Operator Taking Appointments*||$325||$325|
|Tour Operator Taking Appointments||$615||$715|
|Tour Operator NOT Taking Appointments||$610||$710|
Supplier Member Rates:
|Supplier Taking Appointments||$1025||$1175|
|Supplier NOT Taking Appointments||$1020||$1170|
|NEW Supplier Taking Appointments + Membership||$1980||$1980|
Non-Member Supplier Rates:
|Supplier Taking Appointments||$2400||$2500|
|Non-Industry Conference Social Guest||$295||$295|
*To receive the discounted Tour Operator registration rate:
- Each Tour Operator registered to take appointments receives their own book of appointments and is registered as a tour operator “Appointment Taker”. One email address may be associated with each appointment book.
- You must complete the company profile in the appointment portal prior to appointment requests opening.
- You must attend all prescheduled appointments and be available at your booth throughout all business sessions on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Tour Operators not meeting these requirements will be invoiced an additional $375 USD.
- First Time Tour Operator Rate: Tour operators attending the annual conference and taking appointments for the first time receive a special introductory rate. They must meet the same requirements as tour operators taking appointments. Two operators from the same company attending for the first time may receive the special rate.
- Volume Tour Operator Rate: Available to SYTA members only. For every one appointment-taking attendee (one appointment book per attendee from the same company) from the same tour operator company, the company will receive one complimentary tour operator registration. They do not need to be an appointment taker.
Conference cancellations must be received in writing no later than June 26, 2020. All cancellations are subject to a non-refundable $250 administrative fee. SYTA will not issue refunds for registrations or event add-ons after June 26, 2020 however, substitutions without penalty are welcome through July 17, 2020. Substitutions made after July 17 will be subject to a $75 fee. SYTA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. To be considered for a refund, requests must be submitted in writing by email to [email protected].
Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. We know that you are focused on working with your clients and your partners.
Although we are unsure of what is to come in the future, we are still planning to hold the SYTA Annual Conference on August 14-18, 2020 in Winnipeg. We are monitoring the situation closely and are in communication all necessary parties to make the most well-informed decision on behalf of our membership. The existing cancellation policy remains in effect.
Before we proceed with your request, we would like to provide you two options to cancel your 2020 SYTA Annual Conference registration(s).
- Per the existing cancellation policy, you may cancel and receive a full refund less the $250 non-refundable administrative fee, if received in writing on or before June 26, 2020.
- We will offer a full credit towards the 2021 SYTA Annual Conference in New York City, if received in writing on or before June 26, 2020.
Please let us know how you wish to proceed. All cancellation requests will be processed within 7-10 business days of when the request was received.
Tour operators, travel agencies, and group travel planners who plan itineraries for student groups and want to meet with suppliers. This includes tour operators who bring student groups inbound to North America and outbound from North America.
Destination marketing organizations, convention and visitors bureaus, hotels, attractions, museums, restaurants, motor coach, airlines insurance, receptive tour operators and other suppliers who provide goods and services to tour operators. This includes receptive tour operators who want to meet tour operators who send student groups to their destination.
Allied organizations support the student and youth travel industry, but do not qualify as a tour operator or supplier. Please contact our membership department at [email protected] or call 703-610-0250 to see if you qualify as an allied member.
Press and Media
If you qualify as press or media, you may receive a complimentary registration to attend the Annual Conference. Please contact [email protected].
SYTA members receive special annual conference rates. Join SYTA today and SAVE (over $300)! You may join and register by completing the Membership + Conference Registration forms. The application must be completed and submitted in order to receive this promotional discount. If you have any questions, or need additional information, please contact our membership department at [email protected] or you may also call at 703-610-0250. For membership requirements and criteria, see the applications below.
SYTA STRATEGIC PARTNERS