(Until March 22, 2020)
(After March 22, 2020)
Tour Operator Member Rates:
|Tour Operator Taking Appointments*||$325||$425|
|Tour Operator NOT Taking Appointments||$555||$555|
|NEW Tour Operator Taking Appointments + Membership||$1015||$1015|
Non-Member Tour Operator Rates:
|First Time Tour Operator Taking Appointments*||$325||$325|
|Tour Operator Taking Appointments||$615||$715|
|Tour Operator NOT Taking Appointments||$610||$710|
Supplier Member Rates:
|Supplier Taking Appointments||$1025||$1175|
|Supplier NOT Taking Appointments||$1020||$1170|
|NEW Supplier Taking Appointments + Membership||$1980||$1980|
Non-Member Supplier Rates:
|Supplier Taking Appointments||$2400||$2500|
|Non-Industry Conference Social Guest||$295||$295|
*To receive the discounted Tour Operator registration rate:
- Each Tour Operator registered to take appointments receives their own book of appointments and is registered as a tour operator “Appointment Taker”. One email address may be associated with each appointment book.
- You must complete the company profile in the appointment portal prior to appointment requests opening.
- You must attend all prescheduled appointments and be available at your booth throughout all business sessions on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Tour Operators not meeting these requirements will be invoiced an additional $375 USD.
- First Time Tour Operator Rate: Tour operators attending the annual conference and taking appointments for the first time receive a special introductory rate. They must meet the same requirements as tour operators taking appointments. Two operators from the same company attending for the first time may receive the special rate.
- Volume Tour Operator Rate: Available to SYTA members only. For every two appointment-taking attendees (one appointment book per attendee from the same company) from the same tour operator company, the company will receive two complimentary tour operator registrations. They do not need to be an appointment taker.
Conference cancellations must be received in writing no later than June 28, 2020. All cancellations are subject to a $250 administrative fee. SYTA will not issue refunds for registrations or event add-ons after June 28, 2020 however, substitutions without penalty are welcome through July 12, 2020. Substitutions made after July 12 will be subject to a $75 fee. SYTA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. To be considered for a refund, requests must be submitted in writing by email to [email protected].
Tour operators, travel agencies, and group travel planners who plan itineraries for student groups and want to meet with suppliers. This includes tour operators who bring student groups inbound to North America and outbound from North America.
Destination marketing organizations, convention and visitors bureaus, hotels, attractions, museums, restaurants, motor coach, airlines insurance, receptive tour operators and other suppliers who provide goods and services to tour operators. This includes receptive tour operators who want to meet tour operators who send student groups to their destination.
Allied organizations support the student and youth travel industry, but do not qualify as a tour operator or supplier. Please contact our membership department at [email protected] or call 703-610-0250 to see if you qualify as an allied member.
Press and Media
If you qualify as press or media, you may receive a complimentary registration to attend the Annual Conference. Please contact [email protected].
SYTA members receive special annual conference rates. Join SYTA today and SAVE (over $300)! You may join and register by completing the Membership + Conference Registration forms. The application must be completed and submitted in order to receive this promotional discount. If you have any questions, or need additional information, please contact our membership department at [email protected] or you may also call at 703-610-0250. For membership requirements and criteria, see the applications below.
SYTA STRATEGIC PARTNERS