First Time Tour Operator Rate: Tour operators attending the annual conference and taking appointments for the first time receive a special introductory rate. They must meet the same requirements as tour operators taking appointments.
Volume Tour Operator Rate: Available to SYTA members only. For every two appointment-taking attendees from the same tour operator company, the company will receive two complimentary tour operator registrations. They do not need to be an appointment taker.
The 2019 SYTA Annual Conference is currently SOLD OUT for “Suppliers Taking Appointments”.
Keeping our ratio of 4 Suppliers to 1 Tour Operator is truly important for the success of the Business Sessions. It allows the appointment books to have a fair number of appointments and grants you quality connections with potential buyers.
We are still accepting “Supplier Not Taking Appointment” Registrations at this time. This full conference registration includes most meals, networking events, education sessions and access to the Showcase floor (exhibit hall) It does not include a book of prescheduled business appointments or access to the Business Appointment Floor. Please make your hotel reservation as the group rate cut off is July 12th, 2019.
If you register as a Supplier Not Taking Appointments, and would like to be added to our wait list for a book of appointments, please e-mail [email protected] or by phone at (703) 610-1266.
If you are unable to attend without a book of appointments, and would like to be added to our wait list to take appointments please contact e-mail [email protected] or by phone at (703) 610-1266.
We will notify you by July 1st if a book of appointments becomes available.
(Until March 22)
(After March 22)
Tour Operator Member Rates:
|Tour Operator Taking Appointments*||$325||$425|
|Tour Operator NOT Taking Appointments||$555||$555|
|NEW Tour Operator Taking Appointments + Membership||$1015||$1015|
Non-Member Tour Operator Rates:
|First Time Tour Operator Taking Appointments*||$325||$325|
|Tour Operator Taking Appointments||$615||$715|
|Tour Operator NOT Taking Appointments||$610||$710|
Supplier Member Rates:
|Supplier Taking Appointments|
|Supplier NOT Taking Appointments||$1020||$1170|
|NEW Supplier Taking Appointments + Membership
Non-Member Supplier Rates:
|Supplier Taking Appointments|
|Non-Industry Conference Social Guest||$295||$295|
*To receive the discounted Tour Operator registration rate:
- Each Tour Operator registered to take appointments receives their own book of appointments and is registered as a tour operator “Appointment Taker”. One email address may be associated with each appointment book.
- You must complete the company profile in the appointment portal prior to appointment requests opening.
You must attend all prescheduled appointments and be available at your booth throughout all business sessions on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Tour Operators not meeting these requirements will be invoiced an additional $375 USD.
- First Time Tour Operator Rate: Tour operators attending the annual conference and taking appointments for the first time receive a special introductory rate. They must meet the same requirements as tour operators taking appointments. Two operators from the same company attending for the first time may receive the special rate.
- Volume Tour Operator Rate: Available to SYTA members only. For every two appointment-taking attendees (one appointment book per attendee from the same company) from the same tour operator company, the company will receive two complimentary tour operator registrations. They do not need to be an appointment taker.
Conference cancellations must be received in writing no later than June 28, 2019. All cancellations are subject to a $250 administrative fee. SYTA will not issue refunds for registrations or event add-ons after June 28, 2019 however, substitutions without penalty are welcome through July 12, 2019. Substitutions made after July 12 will be subject to a $75 fee. SYTA regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows. To be considered for a refund, requests must be submitted in writing by email to [email protected].