7 Tips to Socialize Your Sales Process
Do your upcoming group tours still have some empty spots? Here are a couple of social strategies to add to your sales tool box if you’re scrambling to ramp up your sales process and fill those seats.
DURING THE SALES PROCESS
Many travel and tourism pros put social on the back burner during the sales process, relying instead on traditional tactics. However, using social marketing is key to getting the word out quickly and efficiently.
- Create an event on Facebook. You can then set up an ad for this event page.
- Build a post and advertise it to a select target audience. Target to your own fan base, as well as an audience interested in your tour experiences.
- Invite existing tour members to share the post you created above. Sharing the info to their own personal page will spread the word to their own friends and family … perfect new tour participants.
- Create a short video highlighting the exciting experiences on the tour.
- Show this video on sales calls and at consumer information nights.
- Meet with potential group leaders via video conferencing, and share your screen and build stronger relationships.
- Go live on your favorite social platform and invite top clients and pied-pipers.
There are so many simple and great ways to stay top of mind and tip of tongue with future tour passengers. Which will you do first?
Written by Catherine Heeg, an international speaker and trainer who focuses on social media marketing strategies for the tourism and hospitality industry. Join the conversation and connect with her at www.cmsspeaking.com and socially.