2019-2020 SYTA & SYTA Youth Foundation Board Nominations
The Call for Nominations is Now Open for the 2019 – 2020 SYTA Board of Directors and SYTA Youth Foundation Board of Trustees
Board service is a chance to grow personally and professionally, to develop skills, gain unique experience and make lasting connections with a team of other passionate and motivated professionals.
SYTA and SYF have a dedicated staff who manage day-to-day operations enabling the board to focus on matters of strategic importance which can help improve our programs and services that we offer to our members.
Board responsibilities include leading SYTA and SYF under its established vision and strategic plan, recruiting members and managing volunteers, supporting the Foundation’s fundraising goals, and assuming responsibility for the completion of current year activities.
SYTA Board of Directors
- Two (2) Active member positions and one (1) Associate member position are up for election. The term of office is three years, August 2019 – August 2022.
- The SYTA Vice President position is open for nominations and must be an Active member in good standing. The Vice President serves a one-year term and, upon completion of that term, shall automatically succeed to the office of President.
- The SYTA Board of Director and Vice President positions are elected by the membership.
SYTA Youth Foundation Board of Trustees
- Three (3) open positions are up for election. The term of office is two years, August 2019 – 2021.
- The SYTA Youth Foundation Vice Chair position is open for nominations and must be a SYTA member in good standing. The Vice Chair serves a one-year term and, upon completion of that term, shall automatically succeed to the office of Chair.
- The SYTA Youth Foundation Trustees and Vice Chair are nominated and selected by the Board of Trustees and presented to the SYTA Board for final approval.
Nomination forms are submitted through Survey Monkey and must be submitted by 5:00 PM EDT Friday, May 3, 2019.
- Board of Director (Active) and Vice President (Active): Click here
- Board of Director (Associate): Click here
- SYF Board of Trustee and Vice Chair: Click here
Please submit a photo headshot to Becky Armely at [email protected]
If you’d like to nominate a member, please use this Nominator Form. The candidate will need to complete the online self-nomination form.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact Becky Armely by e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 703-610-9028.