Feel the Fame (Literally) at Madame Tussauds Hollywood
One thing people always tell you after visiting Madame Tussauds Hollywood: “It wasn’t what I expected. It was so much more.”
Historically known for wax figures, the attraction is reaching new boundaries with a combination of their historic art methods, immersive sets and pioneering modern tech. Guests can feel the fame and get closer to the action like never before!
Madame Tussauds Hollywood is the only place students can literally rub shoulders with over 125 stars, without velvet ropes or barriers.
The newest installation at Madame Tussauds is the haunting and hipster-ready “Illusions of Horror.” They have created an entire room of fully immersive and selfie-perfect sets paying homage to everyone’s favorite horror film moments, from yesterday and today. Make sure to turn your “creep mode on” for an underworld of picture-perfect paranormal settings.
Other new and exciting things for students to do at Madame Tussauds include:
- Traveling through space and time at the Virtual Room, students are the heroes in an out of this world collaborative virtual adventure.
- Strike a pose with all of Hollywood’s hottest stars including Kylie Jenner and Zac Efron.
- Jump right into iconic movie sets such as E.T., Grease, and Edward Scissorhands.
- Save the world with all your favorite Marvel Superheroes at Madame Tussauds’ Marvel 4-D experience.
- Meet pop icons Selena Quintanilla, Michael Jackson and so many more.
What are you waiting for? Grab your selfie stick and prepare your students for the ultimate live fame experience.
Photo courtesy of Madame Tussauds Hollywood.